Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 2 → Lif life






Since the 4 rolls of new prints are still sitting in Superstore and another 4 rolls of finished films sitting on my desk, I went dig out some old photographs from the past. This lif is phtographed in the very well known Gatineau Park in the Ottawa and Hull area. I heard there are many many truck loaded( i mean bus loaded) of American tourists came up to this park i
n every year's autumn to sight seeing the changing color of the maples. Because up here the temperature drops lower during the night and that favours the anthocyanin formation producing bright red in mapels. It also helps the break downs of chlorophyll and the disappearing of the green pigments so that the yellor to orange colors would become more visible and give the leaves part of their autumn splendor.






Thank you, chord, rufi, matcha, SL, thisummerci, jeffc, little N, cat, and my sweet fyl64, for your encouraging feedbacks and for making sound from your scuba deep down there. I think I had been driven extremely cranky by the overwhelming work load yesterday and was in a very gloomy state during the course of the explosion of my liver. But I will make sure I go buy some pig 肝 this weekend to have it replenished. =P

No comments: