Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 1 → dry fallens





I am participating the November event, Photoblogging Competiton, held by the coolest club, Literature Etc.,
that I have ever met. In this competition, each participant has to post a photo everyday on his/her blog continuously
throughout the month of November. I opted to do category A which is posting photos related to one single theme that the participant has selected and the theme I chose is "Autumn". It's because I want to exploit the fact that I have already taken
about 4~5 rolls of negative films, which are still undeveloped/under developing, since the beginning of October for my own entertainment and a lot of them are trees, leaves, and objects or scenes I encountered around campus. I always had a very positive inclination towards trees and regard them as one of the most beautiful and spiritual living being that I have seen and UBC just happened to have a campus filled with vast amount of greens that are really neat. I therefore just wasn't able to help taking this advantage to carve down the versatile expressions of trees and leaves on my films during the months of Autumn.

No comments: